Sunday, June 9, 2013

Yard day

My day started with good intentions.
1.  Feed my foster kitties
2.  Fix the blow up pool
3.  Weed the garden
What I did:  fed my foster kitties, cleaned a small area of the rug where they are at, fixed the blow up pool, spoke with the neighbors, pulled some weeds up around my back porch, let my dogs run in the back yard, picked up the never ending glass that seems to grow in the garden with each rain storm, fed my foster kitties again.  When my back and right knee gave out, I decided it was time to quit.

My yard needs to be mowed.  I have a few trees coming up in odd places I need to cut down.  My garden looks like a yard again because of all the weeds and grass that sprung up after four days of rain.  My own cats area under the house needs to be cleaned.  My house needs to be cleaned.

As I sit here, my hands throb, my feet throb, my knee hurts, my lower back hurts, my neck hurts and my left shoulder hurts.  My thighs feel weak.
That leaves my calves, my arms, my right shoulder and the front torso area.  I'm wondering if I cut off the parts that hurt, how much with what I'd have left of my body could I get the things done that need doing.

I need a Genie in a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment