Thursday, October 3, 2013

Do you ever feel sometimes so drained that even thinking about what you need to do exhausts you? I look at all the cleaning that needs to be done and I want to crawl under a rock.
When this happens, I'm reminded of the commercial "a body at rest tends to stay at rest but a body in motion tends to stay in motion."
Well, sometimes I can't even get my body in motion. Even picking up the food bowls for my dogs exhausts me. I'm not caring for my cats as I should. I don't go outside and spend time with them. I have 6 foster cats and I definitely don't spend the time with them that I should.
My neck has been hurting for just over a month. It doesn't hurt as bad now. It's tolerable. The pain in between my shoulder blades is now dull. My lower back stays a bit sore. My knees don't work and my hands stay stiff.
I try to tell myself it doesn't hurt that bad. I know the pain is multiplied because of my fibro.
I'm not motivated to do anything. My rheumatologist let me go because I questioned her PA about why it takes her 3 - 7 days to refill my meds. Even when given the 72 hr notice before running out.
I was upset that she let me go. But I felt better when I went on line for reviews and read that other's had the same problems as I did with this office.
So my regular doctor is going to continue treating my fibro.

And some how, some way, I caught some germs from some one. My nose has been stopped up for two days now. And I've started feeling yucky.
I do have some great news! After spending some time with my niece and her family (they recently moved here to NC), I was told my brother who resides in Alaska, will be coming here for a visit in December. He's going to help fix a few things around the house for me. I'm super stoked that I will be spending Christmas with him. That hasn't happened since 1983. And at least I know I have a couple of months to get my house clean and organized.

I hope every one else who has fibro a wonderful and pain free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment